- Book #23 – The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Book #22 – City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau
- Book #18 – Mine for Keeps by Jeanne Little
- Book #17 – Dying to Meet You by Kate Klise
- Book #16 – Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
- Book #15 – The Leanin’ Dog by K. A. Nuzum
- Book #14 – Shooting Kabul by N. H. Senzai
- Book #13 – Savvy by Ingrid Law
- Book #12 – 100 Cupboards by N. D. Wilson
- Book #11 – Time Cat by Lloyd Alexander
! Check out http://www.amazon.ca/Missing-Moonstone-Wollstonecraft-Detective-Agency/dp/038575440X and imagine Ada Lovelace, the world’s first computer programmer as a young girl...
Spring may be alluding us for a bit (snow in April?!), but I can feel the...
About the Book… If your kid is as obsessed with fairy tales as my two are,...
When I think back to my adolescence, my clearest memories are around books I read and how...
There seems to be a time during the tween and teenage years where kids obsess on...
With longer summer days comes lazy summer nights 1 – whether it’s sitting out by a...